I want to add toolbars to my mymsn home page.
Sandy Redding
2011-09-24 19:43:11 UTC
SIMPLE QUESTION, YOU WOULD THINK!! I LOVE MY 'MYSN' HOMEPAGE BUT
WOULD LIKE A GOOGLE TOOLBAR ON THE PAGE. HOW DOES SOMEONE WHO IS
'NOT' A TECHIE DO THAT?
StephenB
2011-09-25 14:26:39 UTC
Toolbars don't get added to pages, they are added to the browser. If you are
using MSN Explorer, you can't add the Google Toolbar. If you are using Internet
Explorer, for example, you can install and enable the Google Toolbar
-steve
--
Stephen Boots
MVP Windows Live