unable to dowloand msn premium software
J Holtendehouzer
2006-01-25 02:53:49 UTC
Every time I try to download the MSN Premium software to my laptop, I get a
download window that pops up for a very short time, then nothing happens.

Is there something I'm doing wrong? The process worked fine on my desktop
machine.

Also, I can't find a place to request a CD with the software on it. How can
I do this?

Thanks for your help!
Joe
Patrick Dickey
2006-01-25 03:26:17 UTC
Post by J Holtendehouzer
Hi,
Every time I try to download the MSN Premium software to my laptop, I get a
download window that pops up for a very short time, then nothing happens.
Is there something I'm doing wrong? The process worked fine on my desktop
machine.
Also, I can't find a place to request a CD with the software on it. How can
I do this?
Thanks for your help!
Joe
Off-hand, are you trying to do an upgrade through MSN, or trying to
download the installer through join.msn.com? If you're trying to do the
upgrade through the MSN Software, you may want to try going to
http://join.msn.com and clicking on the link for downloading the software.

I have the CD, and can post it on my FTP site if necessary. The site is
betafiles.myftp.org and it's on Port 21. You can sign in with anonymous
and your e-mail address. Then, you can download the iso file. You'll
need to burn the iso to a CD using the burn CD from image file option.
--
Patrick Dickey <***@removethis.msn.com>
http://www.pats-computer-solutions.com
Smile.. someone out there cares deeply for you.
William Arias III - [MVP]
2006-01-30 23:08:41 UTC
If you want/need a physical CD from MS, you can get it from
https://cdorder.msn.com/QueryAccount.aspx
--
William Arias III
Microsoft MVP - MSN Messenger