MSN Dashboard question
Shyla's Mom
2007-04-08 13:48:00 UTC
Can anyone tell me how to delete a single link from my MSN Dashboard Links
(not the Toolbar at the top of the screen...the dashboard on the right of my
screen going from top to bottom)? I've been to MSN Help....they referred me
to Verizon. I had an online dialog with a tech from Verizon and he couldn't
figure it out either.
StephenB
2007-04-08 21:40:24 UTC
Post by Shyla's Mom
Can anyone tell me how to delete a single link from my MSN Dashboard Links
(not the Toolbar at the top of the screen...the dashboard on the right of my
screen going from top to bottom)? I've been to MSN Help....they referred me
to Verizon. I had an online dialog with a tech from Verizon and he couldn't
figure it out either.
Sure.
Click on Favorites on the MSN Explorer tool ribbon. Then click on Organize
Favorites. Click on the star for Links in the list that appears and then delete
any of the items that appear in the next page. The Links in the Dashboard are
tied to Links in the Favorites list.
-steve
--
Stephen Boots
MVP Windows Live
***@mvps.org
Shyla''s Mom
StephenB
2007-04-09 09:29:49 UTC
Post by StephenB
Post by Shyla's Mom
Can anyone tell me how to delete a single link from my MSN Dashboard Links
(not the Toolbar at the top of the screen...the dashboard on the right of my
screen going from top to bottom)? I've been to MSN Help....they referred me
to Verizon. I had an online dialog with a tech from Verizon and he couldn't
figure it out either.
Sure.
Click on Favorites on the MSN Explorer tool ribbon. Then click on Organize
Favorites. Click on the star for Links in the list that appears and then delete
any of the items that appear in the next page. The Links in the Dashboard are
tied to Links in the Favorites list.
-steve
You're very welcome - thanks for the morning smile. You'll find many here who
are willing to help. :-)
-steve
***@mvps.org
NANCY CHAPMAN