Want MSN PREMIUM Version #10 download
Frank
2010-04-04 13:30:01 UTC
Hi, I want to upgrade from my current version of msn premium explorer
(9.60.0053.2200) to MSN PREMIUM Version #10. Where do I find this download?
Thank you! Frank
StephenB
2010-04-05 01:49:46 UTC
Post by Frank
Hi, I want to upgrade from my current version of msn premium explorer
(9.60.0053.2200) to MSN PREMIUM Version #10. Where do I find this download?
Thank you! Frank
Are you using MSN Premium with a partner such as Verizon or Qwest? Or are you
paying Microsoft for the subscription. If the latter, it should be automatically
offered to you. If the former, it is not yet available, as far as I know.
-steve
--
Stephen Boots
MVP Windows Live
***@mvps.org
Frank
2010-04-05 13:43:01 UTC
Hi Stephen,

I was just informed by Verizon that they do not have the MSN 10 update for
their Premium Explorer customers - The most current MSN Explorer they are
offering is version 9.6. How did you obtain MSN 10?

Thanks ,Frank
.
Earle Horton

.
StephenB
2010-04-06 00:26:10 UTC
If Verizon isn't offering the v10 upgrade, you can't unless you sign up for a
paid account with MSN directly. Your partner account depends on Verizon offering
the update to you.
-steve
***@mvps.org
...winston
2010-04-07 00:13:35 UTC
Compliments of Berit B, MSFT/MSn (posted in this forum on March 31, 2010)

<qp>
We released MSN 10 for the US market last November, today we just released
MSN 10 to the majority of our international markets and we are now working on
our partner releases.
</qp>

Verizon is an MSn partner
--
...winston
ms-mvp mail
Thank you! Frank
David H Newland
2012-07-10 01:03:48 UTC
I BEEN USING IT FOR YEARS I JUST RENEWED IT
THEN I LOST EVERTHING.
Post by Frank
Hi Stephen,
I was just informed by Verizon that they do not have the MSN 10 update for
their Premium Explorer customers - The most current MSN Explorer they are
offering is version 9.6. How did you obtain MSN 10?
Thanks ,Frank
You cannot, not until Verizon obtains it. Now, is Verizon in the process of
phasing out MSN in favor of Windows Live software? Because if so, you may
never get it.
Earle
If Verizon is not offering the v10 upgrade, you cannot unless you sign up for a
ms-mvp mail
David H Newland
THEN I LOST EVERTHING.
StephenB
2012-07-10 23:59:37 UTC
Lost what?
You can find assistance for MSN Premium at http://answers.msn.com
If you need to download MSN Explorer, as a subscriber,
http://membercenter.msn.com

The Microsoft.public newsgroups only exist on servers that ignore the remove
group control message. The host server was shut down by Microsoft a few years
ago.
-steve
Post by David H Newland
I BEEN USING IT FOR YEARS I JUST RENEWED IT
THEN I LOST EVERTHING.
--
Stephen Boots
Microsoft MVP - Windows Live